General Public Program
SEAT transportation is open to the General Public, and we welcome all riders.
- No program requirements
- No application is necessary.
- Trip reservations must start or end in one of our three General Public counties: Muskingum, Guernsey, and Noble Counties
- Passengers are not eligible for free PCA’s and all passengers traveling under General Public must pay a fare. If you require a PCA, please see the information on our Elderly or Disabled Program
- Passengers should schedule General Public trips as reservations
- Trips may be denied based on availability
- Next day and same day may be available based on cancelations and availability